Job Vacancy - Shop/Visitor Centre Staff
- Knockando Woolmill opens to the public for the 2017 season between 20th March and 29th October (with potential winter opening hours), Tuesday - Sunday.
- We require enthusiastic people to work in our Visitor Centre and Shop providing an efficient, friendly customer service, engaging with customers to drive product sales and enhance visitor experience.
- Key skills to include: customer service, good communication, flexibility and the ability to work well within a team.
- Previous retail or visitor centre experience would be desirable, as well an interest in textiles and Scotland's heritage.
- This role includes weekend working.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday the 24th of February. Interviews w/b 27th February.
Click here to view the job description.